What the...

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Questions

Tell me why is that people think that they can ask whatever they want of someone's friend?? Are there no rules to say what is appropiate and what isn't, and really if you really want to know the answer to a question why don't you just ask the person instead of beating around the bush?? I have been faced with this dilemma a number of times and as a friend you politely tell them that they need to ask the person themselves. But then you think if you don't answer are people just going to believe that you don't want to answer because it's true or not. Take for example if someone asks you if the friend is sleeping with a co-worker, and you know that the friend is, but you tell the person asking that they should just go and ask your friend. Now is the person asking just going to think that you don't want to tell them and assume that they are?? Who knows?? I really think that people should mind their own business!!! As if there aren't more pressing things in the world to worry about!!
Well my loves must tell you that I have had the funniest time this summer!! It's been a blast. And I will tell you that things just keep getting better. Let me offer a little advice from Medea: Some people are leaves and they will blow from this side to that side. Let them go. Now some people are branches but you have to be careful with branches because sometimes you will get out on a branch and it will break on you. But if you get yourself some friends that are roots, and you don't need many, the roots can supply you with everything that you need and help support you. Here is to hoping that all of the special people in your life are roots!! I know mine are!!
Much love gods and goddesses.

2 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Blogger Robert Anthony Pierce said...

Some people DO ask a lot of their friends. But it is worth it if it is a good friend....

 
At 12:00 AM, Blogger Vandersun said...

Aw CRAP. I think I've been somewhat of a leaf. Where are you? Please come back I promise it's not you, it's me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home