What the...

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I just found out how to use this whole idea of blogging. So you'll have to forgive me if I ramble. It was funny when I kept meeting people that looked at me like they've known me longer than the few minutes since we'd been introduced. That was because I was on one particular persons blog and they know all these stories of me that I thought may have been just fun little things that the people I know from work just thought made me quirky. No, they've been posted on his blog for at least a year!!! So to all of my friends out there I can only say NOW you will get to know, oh so much, about me. Let just start off by saying that life is good. I hav great friends that know how to keep me grounded. I look to them for that. So keep up the good work and you all know who you are! I was born a poor, black, child... well you know the rest. Well I can only say that revenge is sweet for all of those who have place me in there bloggs because you know you'll be in mine.:) Much love all of my friendly gods and goddess.

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Vandersun said...

I damn well better be in your blog... For MY life is the stuff you usually only find in fiction. Muahaha. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home