What the...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hit it and quit it

Ok girls and guys I need some comments on this subject. And I'm hoping that some of you will have insights that I have not thought of. So here goes nothing. Tell me why it is that a man or woman can have this physical relationship with someone of the opposite or same sex for that matter and it not mean nothing to one of the people and everything to the other??? Is it really that people cannot go without intimate physical contact with one another or they are going to cease to exist. And why in the middle of all of this do they forget to include the other party in the fact that it means nothing to them. That they are doing it of the sheer fact that they have been lacking in the intimacy department.
I had a guy try and explain it to me by saying that it was an opportunity and it was there so he could understand why it was taken. Why shouldn't he take advantage of the fact that it was being offered. So then I come to say is everything that is offered to you good. And how do you deal with the consequences of the aftermath. NO they don't want to hear that, they just want to get in and get out. And then I say to the people who are left to pick up the pieces, what do you do then? Do you say to yourself, " I know that it didn't mean anything so I should just forget that it happened and roll with it??" Or do you get so mad that you start plotting revenge!! I can totally see how some people wind up getting very hurt in situations like this. I mean physically as well as mentally!! Just kidding!! I'm not out here to hurt anyone but I would seriously think about it!!
So I need some advice all of you wise people, help me to find the answers that I am searching for. And hopefully I won't be the only one that you help!! And maybe this will be the forum for you to get some of this stuff off your chest, for or against!!
Much love gods and goddesses

4 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Vandersun said...

Darling, please see my latest blog on my "specialedsurfing" blog for my reply to your narrative.

I lub you.

-V

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger Jokey Smurf said...

Hmm, Who is it that hurt you? Glade and Wiggle and Ronnie and I will totaly get the revenge FOR you so you can keep your hands clean AND feel better. We're really good. Trust me. Meanwhile, I do think it's worng that people can have relationships where it means everything to one person and nothing to the other person, but who can say what the answer is to that? We need to fix our communication first, that's what. I'm all about communication. And that means no lies.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Vandersun said...

Hey, check your e-mail. And promise not to yell at me.

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Jordan and Ariana said...

Here's the deal, some people are just born cold and heartless. That's all there is to it. These people have a natural tendency to think only for themselves, and not how anything affects others around them. Believe me, in highschool, I was the guy that all the girls would come cryin to, and I had to deal with all the crap of their mistakes. But then, later on in college, I had an experience, where the girl did this to me. Just one day, up and out of the blue, I don't want to see you anymore, no explanation, no reason, just pure EVIL. So, here's my explanation, people like this have problems, and their psychotic, so it's best we just keep our distance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home