What the...

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Bee

Hey gods and goddess,
What's up in the world? It is beautiful here and life is good for the most part. I got an opportunity to see Akeelah and the Bee and it was worth seeing. As I watched the movie I was faced with the realization that life is what you make of it. We are so busy being scared that we forget to live. We are all here with a divine purpose and God has given us the opportunity to do what we will with it. It's hard to step out of the box and think, you know if I do this there will be failure in my future. We come here to this earth knowing that we possess these enormous gifts, but half of the time we spend avoiding our potential. Why is that?? Because we have been preconditioned, that to believe in yourself is to be considered vain. Why can't we love and accept people for who they are and what they have to offer? Why is it our normal tendency to try and make people feel inferior? Is it because we are so afraid that others may find out what makes us tick?? May be intrigued by who we are?? Are we terrified that people may not like us once they find out the real us?? And how do we rise above that?? I told blue shorts that I would put him in my blog for some of the things that I learned about him but now the reason seems a little silly. So I think that I will say this. If you get the opportunity to see this film, do it! Go with someone with an open mind and a fun spirit. And if you find yourself a little tearly eyed, as I did, go with
it. Who's going to know? Finally, I wish to say value what has been placed in front of you and if you do that then you will never have to look back at the things that you think that you may have left behind. Because in the end we have all left them behind for a reason.
Much love Gods and Goddess

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Vandersun said...

Okay, you rock even more. I'm a little confused though... "Blue shorts"? I must know why he is called that. Because it evokes a rather hysterical image...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home