What the...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sunday Dinner

Wow it's hard for me to believe that it has been over a month since I have posted a blog. So what has been going on you say, mostly lots of playing. And can I tell you that this summer has been one of the most fun summers that I have ever had. I have the BEST friends they are always keeping things fun and interesting. Take for instance we usually wait until midnight on Sunday to go out and have dinner. It is a little routine that we have adopted. It is really fun. It gives us a chance to reconnect and let each other know what has been happening. It's not like we don't see each other EVERYDAY!! But that is the best part about the friends I have. Even though we see each other almost everyday it's like we never run out of fun and interesting things to say to one another.
Well during one of our dinners Wiggle makes a fabulous suggestion. Instead of going to Denny's (Which is usually the ONLY thing open on Sunday at midnight) we should drive to Las Vegas and get an In and Out Burger. Well let me just tell you, you really don't have to pull my leg too hard to get me to go to Vegas for a Double double with grilled onions!!! So we planned it. We left Provo at about 5:15 headed for Vegas. Let me tell you I really don't that HELL is any hotter than it was in that car on the way down. The only reprieve that we got was when the sun went behind the clouds. And we prayed for that to happen often. Once we got there we were suppose to meet up with some people that we work with. The traffic however was terrible and we did not get to see them.
But we did get to have In and Out. Now I know that going to In and Out was a great part of our trip but I think that getting to see Chris, Wiggle, Robbie and Vero see the inside of the Belligio for the first time was well worth the trip. The Belligio has these fantastic gardens which they change every couple of months. They are stunning. This time it was filled with redwood trees and different monuments it was amazing. If you have never been to the gardens at the Belligio I think that you should make a trip. It is well worth it. Also make sure that you check out the blown glass flowers in the hotel lobby. Make sure you look up!!!!
And if you have friends that are as crazy and fun as mine are maybe you too could take a road trip to Vegas for an In and Out. Who knows maybe my friends and I will meet you and your friends there.
Much Love Gods and Goddesses

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home