What the...

Wednesday, May 17, 2006


Hello Gods and Goddess, I thought that you might want to know what was going on with me. Well not much!! It would seem by looking at this picture that I would be one happy woman, well the only thing that I can say about that is that looks can be deceiving!! Here it looks like I'm getting a smooch! NOT!! What does a girl have to do?? They either move too fast or too slow. Oh well beggers can't be choosers!!




I thought that I would take you into the fun world of BBQ here in Provo. Here we are in these pictures with all of the crew from work! What fun that day was. It was a perfect day right after the snow and right before the rain!


Here "B", Drew, and Jameia are standing around watching while Ev and I are cooking food and lowering the grill so that it will cook faster so that they can eat!! What a hungry crowd won't do if they don't get food and I mean in a hurry. I had a line back to the street of hungry people. And they took a no prisoners attitude they wanted their food and they wanted it NOW!! Yet in still it was fun.









Here is some of the gang just eating their chicken. I got a great recipe from one of the guys that I work with. It was apparently his mom's recipe that he decided to share and everyone there was extemely grateful.












I must say that a good portion of these people I don't know they just kept coming but you know what they say the more the merrier!











And these people have a hard time being away from the food table. I think that we may have some people with some dependency issues!!

Well this has been a couple of fun filled days in the sun for me. I hope that wherever you may be that you are spending your days with people who make you happy. Poeple who bring joy to your life and who help you along the way. I know that I have found those poeple who make a difference for me. Always surrond yourself with people who you want to be better because they are your friends. That's what I do!! And you all know who you are!!

Much love gods and goddess

4 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Wiggle said...

Hey, I was there for that. You made some real good chicken! Yummm! Good times. :)

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Vandersun said...

Oh my gosh I miss my Los homies SOOO much!!! ...Except for Drew. He's kindof a jerk if you know what I mean. I can't believe how many people you cooked for!!! I swear, my entire family and I'm pretty sure all of my friends were there. You are AMAZING. And as for that picture of you and(ahem) he that shall henceforth be named "Doughnut" for reasons well known, I'm sure that there are a lot of photos out there just like that of you, you little vixen. Oh bla dee, oh bla da life goes on. La la la la life goes on!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Jokey Smurf said...

Hmm, no pictures of me. Sad. I think I was too busy chowing down on some delicious potato salad to pose for a picure.

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Vandersun said...

Okay so, something I've learned:
Confessing your own secrets at an employee bar-b-que = somewhat entertaining.
Confessing someone ELSE's secrets at an employee bar-b-que = un-FREAKING-cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home